Program on 14 January:
- 9 a.m. Placing a wreath in memory of fallen soldiers in the War of Independence by the Kalevipoeg monuments
- 10 a.m. The armoured train arrives at Tartu railway station. Speeches by mayor of Tartu Urmas Klaas, director of Estonian War Museum Hellar Lill, and Head of the Steering Group of Estonia 100 Toomas Kiho. The armoured train opens the doors to visitors. The train is open until 6 p.m.
- 11 a.m. Ecumenic service at Jaani church. After the church service, a memorial service takes place at Kompanii Street.
- 12.15 p.m. Memorial service at the former Tartu Kreeditkassa cellar (Kompanii Street 5). Placing a wreath.
- 1.30 p.m. Memorial service at the monument dedicated to the battle of liberating Tartu. Placing wreaths.
Program on 15-16 January:
- The armoured train is open to visitors from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.