On 31 January 2019, the armoured train No. 7 Wabadus will stand at the Valga railway station.
Program from 1.45 p.m.:
- Re-enactment battle
- Warm soldier soup
- Greetings from Valga county elder Margus Lepik
- Historical presentation about the battle of Paju by Olev Teder
- Presentation of a book about liberation of Valga, compiled in Finland
- Opening of the railway exhibition
- Exhibition of historical and contemporary weapons
- Presentation by the Valga county Red Cross
- Presentation of the armoured train and armoured car 'Estonia'
- Concert by Estonian Defence Forces Orchestra
- At 4.30 p.m. Concert by Metsatöll
- At 6 p.m. movie night: Nimed marmortahvlil
There are many other events that take place in Valga on 31 January, please see the program here.