Ideede Raju (Idea Storm) is an inspirational event that brings together 22 entrepreneurs and 250 students to have discussions on different topics. It’s a place for creating and sharing ideas that could change the world! Discussions and inspirational stories shared will be lead by the people behind the best startups in Estonia!
This time the event is dedicated to Estonia’s 100th birthday! We will create an idea for each year- 100 ideas to change the world! Together we will assist in creating Estonia’s future.
The event is in English and free for everyone but please make sure to register before on our website:
The event is moderated by Harald Lepisk!
22nd of February at 4 pm in Tartu Dorpat Conference Centre.
The event is funded by European Social Fund.
16:00 Greetings and opening words (Harald Lepisk, Kristel Reim)
16:10 What will you change in the world?
16:35 Where motivation comes from and how to achieve your goals? Triin Kask (Nevercode)
16.45 STARTER programme - to whom and for what? Maret Ahonen (UT IdeaLab leader)
16.55 How to turn your passion into dream job? Mart Salumäe (Decomer Technology)
17.05 Facilitators introduction
17.30 Snacks and networking
18:00 Idea generation - let's go crazy!
18:50 Sharing the best ideas
19:35 Summary, snacks and networking
- has seen life in Silicon Valley.
- knows the taste of failure and success.
- is the winner of Slush Seedcamp competition 2015.
- is inspiring entrepreneurship trainer and mentor.
- is a Ph.D. candidate in Economics at the University of Tartu.
- is mother of 3 children.
Nevercode started from the simple idea to help developers to build mobile apps faster and defect free. Today Nevercode’s artificial technology provides this service.
Mart Salumäe is the co-founder of Decomer Technology and he just finished STARTER programme. Mart’s trigger is his passion. How to turn your passion into a dream job and be good at pitching? He is the right person to share his experience.
- defended his Master thesis in UT on “Gelatin based bioplastic films”.
- co-founded company “Decomer Technology” in 2017
- applied to Vega (science-based ideas) fund and got accepted
- won 2 competitions at sTARTUp Day (Kaleidoskoop and STARTER pitching competitions)
- been selected to Ajujaht Top 30
Decomer Technology develops bioplastics, which is used to package honey. In hot tea water the bioprotein-based bioplastic dissolves and is not harmful to health.
Table facilitators and topics:
1. Kei Karlson - GoWorkaBit: How to make remote work more efficient than working in the office?
2. Aleksander Gansen - Shipitwise: How should the industry be digitalized?
3. Juko-Mart Kõlar - Fanvestory: How to support learners creativity and innovation?
4. Mart Salumäe - Decomer Technology: How do we pack goods in the future?
5. Katre Kõvask - Tere & Farmi: How to market Estonian food to Asian market?
6. Triin Kask - Nevercode: How would a world look like if artificial intelligence would do all the work?
7. Erni Kask & Kalle Paas - Tartu 2024 - For European Capital of Culture: How to turn Tartu into dream city?
8. Brigitte Susanne Hunt - BSH: How to become rich with social media?
9. Andrus Kurvits - Tartu Science Park: What is going to be the next "killer" app based on satellite data?
10. Rein Lemberpuu - Contriber: How to approach entrepreneurship as a self-development?
11. Jaana Metsamaa – Pipedrive: How to create an app that doesn't feed on human weakness?
12. Mihkel Tedremaa – TempID: How to prepare for robot invasion?
13. Brit Mesipuu – Milos OÜ: UGC - how to involve your client in social media?
14. Ojari Paas – Bookworld.me: How sharing economy shapes the future of reading?
15. Liina Joller - Power Algae: How will future food look like?
16. Jüri Kaljundi – Weekdone: How technology and media will save the environment?
17. Henry Patzig - Sprayprinter: How to separate the weak from the strong?
18. Astrid Maldre - Elisa: How should we cope with information overload in organization?
19. Kristian Sägi - EstBAN: How will we make transactions in the future?
20. Toomas Kärner - Telia: How will the Internet of things improve the life?
21. Seren Eilmann - Heelosophy: How technology shapes fashion industry?
22. Kerti Alev- Medikeep: How will personalized medicine help us in the future?
Ideelabor pakub üliõpilastele suunatud eelinkubatsiooni teenuseid, sealhulgas äriideede arendusprogrammi STARTER, kaasates ettevõtjaid ja start-up maastikul kogenud mentoreid. Ideelabor on koht, kus põnevatele probleemidele üheskoos uudseid lahendusi leida ning neid ellu viia. Oodatud on kõik, kes tahavad leida oma teadmistele praktilist rakendust ning tutvuda ja töötada koos inimestega erinevatelt erialadelt nii ülikooli seest kui väljast. Eeelinkubatsiooni toetab Euroopa Sotsiaalfond "Ettevõtlikkuse ja ettevõtlus-õppe süsteemne arendamine kõigil haridustasemetel“ . STARTER tegevusi viiakse ellu ettevõtlikkuse ja ettevõtlusõppe programmi raames (EETA).