Only registered users can submit their ideas, add events and support the events of the others on the portal.
General terms and conditions
- The user is obliged to use the portal for intended purposes and refrain from damaging the interests of the Republic of Estonia and third parties.
- If the user learns about something during the use of the portal, which may adversely affect the interests of any party, the user will immediately inform the Estonia 100 organising committee.
- The Estonia 100 organising committee is not responsible for any damage or loss of income arising from the use of the portal.
The portal user account means a unique account given to the user with accompanying data. Each physical or legal person has the right own only one user account in the Estonia 100 portal and perform actions only under one username.
Users who act on the behalf of a legal person are obliged to sign up on the behalf of the legal person on the portal.
By registering and entering data in the portal, the user undertakes to only provide accurate information (including the first and last name of a physical person, and parts of user profile and the name of a legal person, address, registry code, and parts of user profile).
A physical person signs up as a user either through social media network or by creating a separate user account on the portal.
A legal person will sign up as a user by creating a separate user account on the portal by means of the ID card.
The portal displays the first and last name, and the user profile parts of a physical person (except for e-mail address, telephone number) and the name and the user profile parts of a legal person (except for e-mail address, telephone number, registry code).
By signing up on the portal, the user provides the Estonia 100 organising committee with the right to process entered personal data. The user has the right to withdraw consent at any time, require the termination of processing of personal data and deletion or closing of personal data, accompanied by the deactivation of the user account. Withdrawal of consent does not have retroactive effect. In exceptional cases, the Estonia 100 organising committee reserves the right to act otherwise.
Technical data on portal visits
Technical data stored in the information system of the portal will be not made available for third parties in a personalised form. Cookies are used to identify the user’s session. The following is stored as technical data:
- the user’s IP address;
- the identifier of the user's browser;
- the URL of the website visited prior to entering the portal;
- the URL of the portal website which the user entered in;
- authentication method and time;
- data used for electronic identification (personal identification code, first and last name).
The Estonia 100 organising committee reserves the right to establish certain restrictions under which it is allowed to use the portal. The restrictions may include, for example, disk space used by the user, input volume specified by time unit, the number of various data elements, insert size of the data item, and other restrictions. The user undertakes to comply with the restrictions imposed on him or her and not to exceed them.
When using the portal, the user undertakes to comply with all valid Acts regulating copyright issues in the Republic of Estonia, as well as good practice.
Displaying copyrighted works on the portal
It is not allowed to enter the works of other authors in the portal (including photos, videos, musical works, texts, etc.).
The Estonia 100 organising committee has the right to freely use the works displayed on the portal under the activities of the celebrations of the 100th anniversary of the Republic of Estonia (including giving them for use to its cooperation partners).
Use of the information and works displayed on the portal
The information and works displayed on the portal are allowed to be used and reproduced only if it is guaranteed that:
- they have been referred to; when a reference has been submitted in an incorrect context, the content manager and the author have the right to request the removal of the reference or context modification;
- updating of information;
- copyright protection.
The user who disagrees to comply with the terms and conditions is immediately obliged to stop using the portal.