A creative contest was announced in July 2016 to develop the visual identity of the 100th anniversary of the Republic of Estonia and the Estonian Presidency of the Council of the European Union. The winning design by the concept and design company Identity is “Aastasada ja tasakaal”, or “Century and Balance”. The Estonia 100 logo “Aastasada” (“Century”) makes creative use of the numbers 18 and 100 to symbolise the one hundred years of our self-determination.
The Estonia 100 logo files can be downloaded here. The conditions of use of the Estonia 100 logo can be found here.
Or choose your favourite picture and use it to design your own personal Estonia 100 logo here.
The following can use the Estonia 100 logo in their communications:
- Organisations and individuals who make a gift to Estonia as part of the Estonia 100 programme;
- Organisers of events in the Estonia 100 programme;
- Supporters of gifts and/or events in the Estonia 100. When using the logo, supporters must refer to the specific gift and/or event;
- Organisations and individuals for the purpose of marketing Estonia 100;
- Companies offering products and services in honour of Estonia’s centenary. Gifts and events are considered to be part of the Estonia 100 programme if they are included on the Estonia 100 website as an Estonia 100 gift or event.
Use of the logo to earn revenue (e.g. on product packaging/labels):
Companies can use the Estonia 100 logo on a product in exchange for a donation to an Estonia 100 gift or event from the sales revenue from the product. Companies can choose one of the gifts on the Estonia 100 website or create a gift or event of their own. Any initiative that brings joy and helps create a better future for Estonians is suitable as a gift, and gifts that will brighten the lives of our children and young people are particularly welcomed. Linking a centenary product and a gift will double the effect for your company. All companies are invited to submit an application to use the Estonia 100 logo, and no exclusive agreements will be made.
Click here to download the application form.
Exceptions, further options:
All gifts and events must comply with the values of Estonia 100, including that the primary purpose of the event cannot be to earn revenue or serve the company’s marketing goals.
As an exception, it is also possible to contribute to the marketing of Estonia 100 directly under an agreement with the Estonia 100 marketing team.
Participation in the project will provide your company with an excellent opportunity to stand out and contribute to a grand celebration of Estonia’s centenary.
Requirements for Estonia 100 products:
Products bearing the Estonia 100 centenary logo must be of high quality. They can be established, popular products in new centenary packaging or new products developed especially for the celebrations.
The logo cannot be used on alcohol or tobacco products or for their marketing.
What does a company need to do to use the Estonia 100 logo?
- Become familiar with the various ways to contribute to the Estonia 100 programme on the ev100.ee website;
- Choose a suitable product or service to develop into a centenary product;
- Choose how the gift will be made and develop the gift;
- Enter into a contract with Estonia 100;
- Develop an innovative product solution (product, packaging, communication message)
- Obtain approval for this solution from Estonia 100;
- Launch the product or service;
- Submit a report.
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to Estonia 100 marketing specialist Mai Vahtrik: firstname.lastname@example.org.